Registration must be done online through the myIIT portal system. The schedule of courses can be accessed through the myIIT portal.
The following is the procedure for registering for courses:
- Log into myIIT
- Select the “Welcome” tab
- On the right-hand side in the “Quick View” box, you will want to select “Registration Pins”
- Copy your registration pin
- To the left is the Registration Dashboard, open this in a separate tab
- Click on the “Register for Classes” link and select the term from the drop-down menu
- Enter the appropriate PIN and click on the “Continue” button
- For the course that you wish to register, choose the “Find Classes, Enter CRNs, or Plans” tab
- Once you have located the course or entered the CRN, add the course to your “Summary”
- In your “Summary,” select the “Student Registered” action
- Click on the “Submit” button to add the course
Courses can be dropped in this manner as well. After entering the PIN, your “Summary” will display all currently registered courses. To drop a listed course, select the “Drop Course” action from the drop-down menu for the course and click on the “Submit” button. For more information on dropping courses, please refer to our Registration Changes page.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to use your Illinois Tech email address and include your student number and full name when contacting our office.