Admitted Transfer Students: Enrollment Checklist
This resource is for admitted undergraduate transfer students who are ready to enroll at Illinois Tech. We are so excited to welcome you as a new member of the Illinois Tech community!
Ready to Confirm Your Enrollment?
Once you have decided that Illinois Tech is the best choice for you, you will need to submit your enrollment deposit. This confirms your spot in the incoming class and allows you to begin your Enrollment Checklist! We are so excited to welcome you as a new Scarlet Hawk and cannot wait to have you join us on campus. Below is a quick breakdown of the steps you need to complete.
Enrollment Checklist: Immediate Next Steps
- Access your myIIT Portal and Hawk Email Account
- Submit all final transcripts and/or test scores to receive transfer credit
Enrollment Checklist: March-May Next Steps
- Submit your Room and Board Contract
- Sign up SOAR: New Student Orientation
- Prepare for Advising, Placement, and Course Registration
Enrollment Checklist: June-August Next Steps
- Complete Placement Exams and Register for Classes
- Review Your Student Bill
- Review Payment Plans
- Submit Proof of Immunizations and Health Insurance Waiver
- See You on Campus!
Questions about your next steps? Contact your Admission Counselor!