Can an Elective Help Increase Your Starting Salary?
Launching in Spring 2023, this new, virtual elective will prepare you with the technical knowledge and professional skills that are in high demand by the growing Salesforce economy.
Prerequisite: BUS 495 or BUS 595 (Salesforce Foundations: Application Building)
This course is best suited for students with an interest in pursuing a career in Business Administration, Information Technology, or Digital Industry. Experience with economics, mathematics, or other technical subjects is helpful but not required. Students should also be comfortable using teleconferencing technology and have a willingness to participate in live discussion and group activities.
In this elective, expert practitioners from Camp4 will introduce you to the administrative and business analysis side of the Salesforce platform.
- Learn to build and manage applications that prepare you for the 15K+ career opportunities available nationwide.
- Gain an understanding of the Salesforce project lifecycle.
- Be prepared to earn a Salesforce Administrator certification and a Salesforce Business Analyst certification.
- Earn industry microcredentials on Salesforce’s learning platform (35 Trailhead badges).
You will acquire the technical skills that are in high demand by hundreds of thousands of companies across the country, and that will help you command a salary premium.
- Video lectures that you can access at your convenience prior to class
- Live, virtual lab sessions where you’ll build functionality in your very own Salesforce environment
- Access to a broad network of Salesforce consultants who are thought leaders and experts in the ecosystem
- A capstone project that will simulate the real-life experience of managing a project lifecycle and building a solution to present to a customer
- Certification materials (vouchers and study packs – see below)
Your Salesforce Administrator voucher and a study pack ($250 total value) is included in the cost of the class. Students will purchase the Business Analyst exam voucher on their own ($200 value).
- 3.0-credit elective
- Live, virtual sessions with video lecture content
- Available starting in Spring 2024
- Live, virtual sessions meet on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5 to 6:15 pm.
- 20 spots available